Professional Website Design Techniques
The website design techniques that make a difference between professional design and amateur one is that the amateur sites often do not get the attention that a professional website would receive.
Here are some techniques that will help:
- What is table based website (old, primitive way to build using tables that is straightforward, but should not be used for a professional website), and Table less (build using css and div tags)?
- Professional designs should be table less where contents is independent of the design, should be browser independent, work with compatible devices, use style sheet and css to make style uniform as well as give a professional look throughout all web pages,
- Fast load, because design is loaded only once, etc.
- website liquidity
- Validation: Display work with different browsers,
- Very important for SEO,
- Graphics optimization – with special tools graphics looks great and loads quickly
- Custom website template is cheap, not for a serious business, for instance many companies use the same template, and it is not as effective because content needs to fit into a template.
- On the other hand custom design fits the purpose and therefore professional websites base on custom design rather than cheap templates
- what is static website (html pages)
- what is dynamic website (asp, php that are running on a server and generate pages)
- when to use static, dynamic website, development time, cost, etc. please objectively describe and recommended when to chose which type
- Japanese encoding is difficult to handle and characters doesn’t display in all browsers, configurations correctly. It is very important to set every element correctly and needs expert knowledge and sometimes it is difficult to implement these elements in dynamic websites
Some useful information about websites design techniques can be explained by understanding what table-based website is, is it old, primitive way to build using tables, etc.SEO Perhaps if you are creating a table based website it would be best to consider CSS designs. CSS or Cascading Style Sheets are popular and the language is much easier to use and to create quality tables which users can get to much easier.